Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 160

Thread: High School Football

  1. #61
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High School Football

    [ QUOTE ]
    Geographical hardship??? Well that's just an excuse for 840 cry babies who want to play smaller schools!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You have no idea....

  2. #62
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High School Football

    I know that RC moved up to JIB's opener, with Appy falling later in RC's schedule if I am not mistaken. RC opens with JIB and then Sullivan North.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #63
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High School Football

    No. The 04 scrimmage wasn't even close. I was involved with the team that lost to Burton the year before in the Region D Championship game. When we got word of the scrimmage results we knew that if we made it to the finals again we'd see Burton. They jet sweeped the Cove to death in that scrimmage.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #64
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High School Football

    So you played at TS?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #65
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High School Football

    Nope. I played at PV about 16 years ago. You know who I am tho. I remember chatting with you as I taped ankles in in the gym at St. Paul when TS was gettin ready to play the Deacons in 04.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #66
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High School Football

    Oh okay. I had a feeling I knew you with the way the conversation was going.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #67
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High School Football

    Also, though didn't RC run the ball pretty well against JIB? I just wish RC had been in D1 that year instead. It would have been very interesting.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #68
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High School Football

    They ran pretty well on JIB. The problem in that scrimmage was the Raiders' speed. I watched the film of the scrimmage later that season and if I recall Burton had maybe 6 TDS and Cove 1 or 2.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #69
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High School Football

    Yeah I do have an idea. You Generals are just cry babies. You complained and cried when the school board gave TW the money to build the new fieldhouse. You think everything should be in your favor. Like someone said earlier, when you all combined all the schools, you made your bed, now lay in it. Graham, Tazewell, and Grundy have played in AA with A numbers for years, maybe you should take a lesson from them.
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  10. #70
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: High School Football



    [/ QUOTE ]



    Your joking, right?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Nope, what was the score between Burton and PV that year?? What was the score when PV played RC??? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •